Wednesday 24 March 2010

Barn Door for Week 28 Part 2


So Week 27 comes to a close with a 5-0 beating for Pompey at the hands of Chelsea, an impressive 2-0 away win for Everton against Man City, disappointing home draw for Villa and Blackburn grinding out a home win vs Brum. FF wise, Malouda and Drogs came good for me but boy do I regret not taking Arteta and Carew. Oh well can't win em all!

So the big BD decision for me was do I keep Drog or not. In the end, I couldn't justify 22% of my budget on the beast. My aim each week is to get point per unit return and I just can't see Drogs scoring 22 points against Villa. Famous last words lol!

My Week 28 Team atm (I have 3.9units left so the team is likely to change);

Myhill
Ferreira     Jagielka     Bale
Malouda     Arteta     Kranjar     Dunn
Roo     Bendtner     Kalinic


So how did you do in week 27 and what are your thoughts on week 28?

3 comments:

  1. nice team...

    -kraken-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SK

    I currently have Kranjar too but not sure if he will play so might go up to Stevie G. Also am thinking of Pavlyuchenko up front as he should be guaranteed a game - not sure on Defoe tho if he will be fit again? I see Roon is fit to play!

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kracken.

    Phil - decided to keep away from Kranjcar & Bentley as tehre is too much doubt as to which one will start. Its feasible both could start but didnt ant to take risk. Went to Gerrard instead.

    Good luck in week 28 gents.

    ReplyDelete