Saturday 10 April 2010

My Week 30 Team - Part 2


It appears Ivanovic will have a late fitness test before Chelsea's FA Cup Semi today so it's likely Ivanovic will be fit for Tuesday's game against Bolton which puts Ferreira's position in the team under risk so the Portugal defender is out. In his place, I could go with Mouyokolo or a defender that didn't make my initial shortlist in Foley. The Wolves man is the dark horse in wk 30 as he is playing in midfield and with a home game against Stoke it makes sense to bring Foley in especially as I am going with Myhill in goal so I don't want a Hull defender in case Burnley score. 


The reason I've gone with Myhill instead of Kirk is I needed the extra cash to trade JCole for Upson. At this stage in the season I can't risk falling at the first and feel the Chelsea middie is too much of a risk. The way my luck has run lately I bet Cole scores a brace against Bolton!

My 30 Team;

Myhill
Carra     Sylvinho     Upson     Foley
Malouda     Bullard     NZog
Bendtner     Torres     HRod

Week 31 shows double games for Hull (@Birmingam & Aston villa) and Aston Villa (@Pompey & @ Hull). So my barn door picks will be maximising the DGers. Look out for updates on who I bring in via chatroll.

Now I need to choose who to back for the Grand National!

Good luck in wk 30!

SK

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on Feirrera SK, good luck with your team. I still have Bale at 2.8 :-) Am going with Tevez and Bent up-front.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scout, how's it goin?

    Shorts:
    a) I switched off at 3-0 (you know...)
    b) Liverpool's new kit is awesome
    c) I blame the Nike boot structure for Rooney's injuries, prob doesn't suit him
    d) Poor 72 points last week
    e) Arsenal for title. Perhaps wishful thinking

    Kirkland-Foley-Fox-Mouyokolo
    N'Zogbia-Bullard-Malouda-AJ
    Tevez-Torres-Bendtner for this week.

    Done a little bit of BD work; poor GK options, only Friedel or Gordon sensible optiSons given price/fixtures.

    Friedel-Mouyokolo-Hutton-Fox
    Bullard-Malouda-A Young-Milner
    Bendtner-Carew-Bent

    Have to monitor Villa midfield rotation, surely Milner-Young-Downing will be rested for one game given their heavy fixtures.

    To monitor Carew vs Agbonlahor, Torres vs Bent. West Ham may have more fight in them which will reduce Torres output and Liverpool will have one eye on EL given 4th is almost out of sight.

    Good luck this week! Hope you break back into Top 300 at least come next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete