Saturday 3 April 2010

My Week 29 Team - Part 2


Ok it seems Arteta is a big doubt for Sunday's game against West Ham. Although I had the Spanish wizard @ under 9, at this stage in the season discounts count for very little so Everton midfielder is out & replaced by one of his team mates in Tim Cahill.

In order to find the extra cash for the Aussie, I had to sell one of my defenders. I decided to trade Fox as Sky Sports' predicted line up do not include the ex Coventry player. In his place I've taken Smalling. The Fulham defender is a doubt himself to make the S11 but @ 3 is not much of a gamble.

Final change sees Jagielka replaced by Garrido. David Moyes hinted Jag may be rested this weekend and even of he starts, its unlikely Jags will make the 75min threshold so playing it safe by taking Garrido who is a sure starter with Zabeleta out injured.
So my final Week 29 Team;

Jussi
Sol     Smalling     Garrido
Eth     Cahill     Malouda     Nasri
Bendtner     Saha     Torres

Week 30 includes double games for Fulham & Stoke so I'll be looking to maximse players from these teams on the Barn Door.

Good luck in week 29.

SK

2 comments:

  1. Horrid week. Would have been worst if Bendtner didn't come on and put in that injury time winner. Plain awful. Glad its all over.

    Was limited to Chelsea-Fulham-Stoke players for next week. Thanks for pointing out the Wigan options. Very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had another horrid week with just 50.5pts, down 200 places to 603rd.

    Hope we both do better in week 30!

    ReplyDelete