Friday 19 February 2010

Week 23 Team


Hi YFF Managers

First of all, thanks for visiting my new home page. I find Blogger is an easier tool to use hence the move.

Onto YFF, I finished week 22 with 190.5pts leaving me 295th in overall ranking.

Week 23 has double games for Man U and West Ham. Arsenal, Villa and Chelsea have relatively easy games against Sunderland, Burnley and @ Wolves respectively. The other games are hard to call so I'd avoid players from any team not mentioned above unless you have no choice (such as myself with David James!)

Full Fixtures list;

Saturday, 20 February 2010
Arsenal v Sunderland, 15:00
Everton v Man Utd, 12:45
Portsmouth v Stoke, 17:30
West Ham v Hull, 15:00
Wolverhampton v Chelsea, 15:00

Sunday, 21 February 2010
Aston Villa v Burnley, 14:00
Blackburn v Bolton, 12:00
Fulham v Birmingham, 15:00
Man City v Liverpool, 15:00
Wigan v Tottenham, 16:15

Tuesday, 23 February 2010
Man Utd v West Ham, 20:00


My week 23 atm;

James
Verm Evra Vidic
Valencia Collison Parker Fletcher
Rooney C Cole Bendtner

How do you rate my team?

More detailed analysis of player picks to follow later.

SK

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the detailed analysis.

    still not very sure bout my team

    jussi
    dunne baird hutton
    valencia cesc ohara gerrard adamjohnson
    kalinic defoe

    not sure bout johnson have a few options for his price owen,diouf,obertan,anderson and scholes all have 2 games just dunno who will get the minutes. or benthner.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. my team is looking like this

    james
    shorey, salgado, vidic
    valencia, fabs, fletcher, ohara
    c. cole, rooney, bendtner

    with .75 to spare
    Im considering changing ohara and bendtner to j. cole and downing

    im

    ReplyDelete