Saturday 20 February 2010

Week 23 - Final Team




Hi all

I am out all day tomorrow so this is my final week 23 team;

P Robbo
Verm Evra Upson
Valencia Fletcher Parker Park
Roo C Cole Bendtner


Goalkeeper:

I went with P Robbo. I BD Almunia @ 7ish but is rated 50/50 so couldn't take the chance. The other option was D James but I fancy Stoke to nick an away win @ Pompey.

Defenders:

I have Verm @ 6 - enough said. The other 2 spots taken by Evra - DG week, certain to start both games and Upson - again DG week. I really wanted to get another Man U def instead i.e. Evans or Vidic but I fear both may end up playing just once so took the safe bet with Upson.

If you need a cheaper option, look at Spector at below 6.

Midfielders:

All 4 spots taken by DGers. Valencia is must pick of the week. Other spots taken by Fletcher, Park and Parker.

I really like A Johnson as a ff pick but decided to sell him for this week at just under 5 as the match up with Liverpool is tough and his current price is just north of 5 so not much of a loss to get a DG in his place. Almost certainly I will BD AJ for week 24.

Others to consider:

Arteta @ 8 is a bargain. Tough match up this week with Man U but one to consider on the BD.

Fabs could cause havoc against Sunderland but I couldn't lay out the wonger for a single gamer.

Finally with Lamps and A Cole out, you could do worse than taking J Cole and Zhirkov.

Strikers:

Roo @ 16 - are you jealous lol. C Cole has a DG week so a must pick for me. Final spot goes to Bendtner - sure starter with Arsh injured, priced under 6 and home game to a Sunderland team in freefall down the league table.

I decided 20+ was too much to pay for Drogs. I'm hoping he has a stinker against Wolves and his price comes down below 20 for week 24.

Only other player I considered was Mido but he may not start against Hull.
So overall I have 8 DGers (5 Man U & 3 WH) + 2 Arsenal and 1 from Blackburn.
Finally players I will BD for week 24;
Jussi
Hutton
A Johnson
Arteta
Eagles
...and the big decision for me is whether to keep Roo who has the Carling Cup final next week meaning a bagel in YFF!
That's it for now folks.
SK




2 comments:

  1. Great looking team. Just feeling gutted I overlooked Behrami, Faubert and Upson. Quite like the idea of loading up on some Birmingham players for next wk - RJ, SebbLarsson, Benitez/Jerome. Please share your BD team after tmr's games! Thanks SK.

    Victorious Secret (VS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. howd the team work out for you? looks very good. thought mine looked good too but only got 35points yesterday with 8 players left between today and tuesday.

    any sugestions on my BD team for next week

    jussi
    bikey dunne(at discount taking the 0) rjohnson
    gerrard cesc ohara lee larsson
    kalinic bendtner

    ReplyDelete